Thursday, September 22, 2011

My booth at Fiber in the Park



Here is my booth at Fiber in the Park. This is my first time using my canopy at a show, since i've always been indoors or under a shelter, and I love it! I used the canopy a few times while camping (came in really handy when it rained during one trip), setting it up is a breeze, and I love that I can hang things from it, pin my banner to it, and lean things against the legs. It's a EZ Up, that I am lucky to have... my mom found it at a rummage sale for $10 (thanks, Mom!)!


I didn't sell much at the show, but still had a good time! The weather was perfect. I got some work done in between customers. The music was fantastic...



There were lots of great venders...









and classes...



and my son even made a new friend...



If you are local, i'll be at the Friends of the Plainfield Library craft show this Saturday, September 34th, 2011, from 9-3. Come visit me! There will be 80 venders, so this should be a fun craft show to visit!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kris!
oh i so wish i could have come!
your booth was fabulous!
xoxoxo

Resweater said...

Thanks, Melissa! :)