Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Tutorial Tuesday! Make a baseball style shirt



This ones for the boys... and girls that wear baseball style shirts! When I saw the super cutie below over at the Make It and Love It blog, with this adorable shirt, I knew I had to make one for mine! I was about to make mine, like hers, out of t shirts, thinking what a shame it was that he wouldn't be able to wear it until it was warmer. Then the light bulb went off, and I made one from lightly felted merino! I just made the sleeves longer.



Unfortunately, my model isn't as eager as her model (ok, i'll do it, but i'm not going to look at the camera), but here it is. I though I would like the bottom edge with no hem (pictured below), like some baseball shirts have, but it just looked unfinished, so I made a simple hem (first picture).


Ready to make this awesome shirt? Head over to Make It and Love It's tutorial!

2 comments:

Mary Keenan said...

Love it - so cute!

Ashley said...

So great......I LOVE how the sweater version turned out. I'm going to have to try that!! Thanks for the link!

Ashley