Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fiber Fair - Day 2

I'm exhausted, but i'll give you a quick tour of my booth. I'll have some fun people & things to blog about for the next couple of weeks! Here's my booth, with my good friend Nata-Leigh:


She was so fun to have with, and had the best ideas! My booth was transformed by the end of the day (see her in action below, working her magic), but half my stuff was sold by then, so I am posting the morning "before" pics.


Here's my sweaters. On this side I used an old piece of closet door, that my husband was going to throw out, for my table...


On this side I used an old toboggan that I found at a garage sale. I love my toboggan!


My hats on the left, and dryer balls on the right...


... and my banner on the table that held the other odds & ends... buttons, Lucy's biz cards for her animal pin cushion kits & patterns, mattress protectors, tissue covers, and misc. that I was working on.

More to come after the fair tomorrow!

3 comments:

mamaTAVE said...

Congratulations on what sounds like a very successful show! I have my very first craft fair coming up this fall, and I would love to hear any tips--things you wish you'd done, things you would do differently next time, things that really worked... if you're interested in sharing. Thanks!

Kathryn said...

If you have any dryer balls left after the Fiber Fair ends I'd be interested in buying some. Let me know!

Unknown said...

Looks good! so glad the show went well!