Monday, June 22, 2009

Woolybaby slippers


Check out these gorgeous slippers! Looking for the perfect baby shower gift? There ya go! You can find them in Josie's Etsy shop, Woolbaby. While you are there, make sure to read her slipper's fun descriptions, like this one:

"When I was a kid, my mom threw some pumpkin scraps over a cliff near our house. Pumpkin vines grew at the bottom and up the side of the cliff and the cliff was forever known as “pumpkin town”. We kids loved playing in Pumpkin Town; scaling the roots that were sticking out and building roads up the side. I don’t remember any actual pumpkins growing there, but if there were, they would have been about the color of these slippers."



2 comments:

madder root said...

Oh my god. I want kids now just so I can buy those slippers.

Mark and Patty of Crystal Pyramid Productions in San Diego said...

I have an award for you. Come over to my site to see it!
http://sandiegovideoproduction.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-day-new-award-by-patty-mooney.html