Monday, January 12, 2009

Cardigan pillows!

ETA: Some have said they cannot see the pictures, and I myself have not seen them on occasion. Try clicking on the square where the picture should be. That seems to work for me when I can't see them :)

Tallulah's Satchels has done it again! I am always amazed at her creativity and talent. These gorgeous pillows are made from upcycled wool cardigan sweaters (all from my shop!). Aren't they beautiful? You can find them in her Etsy shop, but she has an Artfire shop as well.







2 comments:

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

The pictures don't want to load for me, so I went to Tallulah's shops and indeed not only are her cushions gorgeous but all the items in her shop are fabulous!

Resweater said...

I know! Isn't she talented? Not only is she crafty & talented, but she's one of the nicest people i've run across while selling my sweaters :)